Sunday, March 9, 2014

I have no idea what I'm doing, so bear with me.  What I do know is that I spent so much of my life trapped in a vicious cycle of self hate that included eating disorders, cutting, drinking, and drugs.  I'm happy to say that I have fourteen years recovery under my belt.

I want to help and serve others that are suffering.  I don't have a fancy degree.  All I have is my experience of being there on the other side and making it out alive.

I will share my story and what has helped me.  I hope to be an inspiration.

I gave this blog this name because at the beginning of my recovery, not many people thought I would make it.  In all honesty, I was one of them.  I want everyone who is suffering from an eating disorder to know and to take to heart that you can recover and you will!  You will go from impossible to I'm possible.

love and light,
kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment